Home: Organizing Advice
Clean your clutter; free your mind
Do you think that changes from your home environment can help you change on the inside? What does the clutter around you say about your mind’s state? Call us or leave us a message with your most vexing organizational issues and clutter problems. Start 2011 with a sense of clarity, direction, and purpose.
About our Guest:
Robin Stephens is the CEO (Chief Energy Officer) of YourLifeinOrder.com, Life Design Systems for Soul-Inspired Women. She is a wellness coach and professional organizer and combines the best of both to help today’s woman – YOU – identify and create a sustainable, energy-rich, on-fire life and business of your dreams – one step at a time. Visit www.yourlifeinorder.com for free articles, podcasts and “life on fire” motivational audio tip of the week.
- Do you really need to clean your clutter or will your life be fine without doing anything? Check out Robin’s POV that shifted my perspective on clutter, will it shift yours? What are your core values and how the heck does it relate to your clutter?
- Is your home enhancing, supporting and motivating you? If not, why not? Learn practical ways of getting motivated to get organized and hear Robin’s step-by-step advice on how to start organizing your home. Get to the “why, that makes you cry” and motivates you into action. How much time should you schedule for a big clutter buster session? What are simple and easy ways to get started?
- Are emotional reasons the real reason you haven’t let go of stuff you don’t need? Hear some practical tips on how to move your clutter out of your living space and still have it available when you need it.
- Also check out more Clutter Busting tips: http://www.fireitupwithcj.com/2012/05/31/may-31st-clutter-busting-your-life/
Check out the following websites and podcasts to get you on your path:
- Read Robins top 25 tips for getting organized– http://yourlifeinorder.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Domestic_Diva_25_Tips_to_a_Soul_Nurturing_Home.pdf
- Get started on organizing your desktop: http://yourlifeinorder.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Organize_Your_Workspace.pdf, http://yourlifeinorder.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Setting_Up_Your_Home_Office.pdf
- Check out section 5 with how to get your kitchen organized: Step-by-step advice on getting your kitchen in order- http://yourlifeinorder.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Life_by_Design_Do_It_YourSelf_Care_Toolbox.pdf.
- A new way to think of To-do lists– I learned a whole new way of organizing my to-do’s list- http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lifebydesignforsoul-inspiredwomen/2010/11/10/release-your-inner-fitchick
- Great radio podcast with lots of tips: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lifebydesignforsoul-inspiredwomen/2010/11/17/release-your-inner-fitchick