Consciousness & Awakening
Vocational Arousal (Barbara Marx Hubbard)
Futurist Barbara Marx Hubbard, shares her transformation from being a depressed stay-at-home mom to being nominated in 1984 for VP of the US on the Democratic Ticket. Join CJ as she interviews perhaps the sexiest most provocative 83 year old you’ll ever meet discuss her vision for our conscious evolution.
- Segment 1: When the US dropped the atomic bomb on Japan in 1945, Barbara Marx Hubbard, then a 15 year old girl asked “What is the meaning of all the new power of science, technology, and industry that is good?” She shares her answers to the questions that many still today ask.
Listen to Segment 1
- Segment 2: What is the opportunity that the breakdown caused by Occupy Wall Street and Arab create for us as a society? How does the media influence how we address critical issues? Will your actions be a force of good-or-one toward our extinction?
Listen to Segment 2
- Segment 3: How did a depressed stay-at-home mom with 5 kids change the trajectory of her life to become the mother of Conscious Evolution and to be nominated in 1984 for VP of the US on the Democratic Ticket?
Listen to Segment 3
- Segment 4: Does vocational arousal, supra sex, regenopause… sounds x-rated to you? Not only are these not x-rated, they are G-rated ideas that you should share with your kids? Barbara Marx Hubbard educates us on her classic ideas about living life are even more relevant today.
Listen to Segment 4
About our Guest:
Barbara Marx Hubbard has been called “the voice for conscious evolution of our time” by Deepak Chopra and is the subject of Neale Donald Walsch’s new book “The Mother of Invention.” A prolific author, visionary, social innovator, evolutionary thinker and educator, she is co-founder and chairperson of the Foundation for Conscious Evolution. She is the producer and narrator of the award-winning documentary series entitled Humanity Ascending: A New Way through Together and has recently partnered with The Shift Network as a global ambassador for the conscious evolution movement; a shift from evolution by chance towards evolution by choice. Along with Stephen Dinan, she has launched the “Agents of Conscious Evolution” training and is forming a global team to co-produce a global multi-media event entitled, “Birth 2012: Co-Creating a Planetary Shift in Time” on Dec. 22, 2012 (www.birth2012.com) — a historic, turning-point event; awakening the social, spiritual, scientific, and technological potential of humanity.
In 1984 her name was placed in nomination for the Vice Presidency of the United States on the Democratic ticket, calling for a “Peace Room” to scan for, map, connect and communicate what is working in America and the world. Barbara also co-chaired a number of Soviet-American Citizen Summits, introducing a new concept called “SYNCON to foster synergistic convergence with opposing groups. She developed SYNCON conferences to bring together opposing forces to discover the positive benefit of a long range earth-space development program where she worked with builders of the Space Shuttle and continued her passion for an expanded and peace generating space program.
She is a Fellow of The Club of Budapest, and has received an honorary PhD in Conscious Evolution from the Giordano Bruno GlobalShift University. She has established a Chair in Conscious Evolution at Wisdom University and is member of many progressive organizations, including Evolutionary Leaders Group, Global New Thought (AGNT), as well as, The World Future Society.
- Foundation for Conscious Evolution: http://www.barbaramarxhubbard.com/site/
- Get Barbara’s book: http://birth2012andbeyond.com/
- Be part of the change: http://theshiftnetwork.com/main