Emotional Intelligence and Psychology
The Fear of the Unknown. Fear of Success. Fear of Failure.
About our Guest:
Ragini Elizabeth Michaels, author and certified Trainer of NLP and Ericksonian Hypnosis for over 30 years, consistently receives international acclaim for her elegant style and professional expertise. She is also recognized for Facticity Six Step Process (Paradox Management) – designed to accelerate your ability to surf the spiritual-psychological interface in daily life. Ragini offered The Facticity Wisdom School in Seattle (2000-2009), as well as Paradox Soirees for past students and Paradox Salons for interested beginners. Her work has taken her beyond America to Canada, India, England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Switzerland. She runs a successful private practice in Seattle, has published two books on the psychology of paradox, and eight meditation/hypnosis CD’s. Her third book – working title The Wisdom Of Your Discontent – will be available next spring (Conari Press, 2011).
- Segment 1: What is fear? Healthy and unhealthy aspects of fear.
- Segment 2: Fear of Failure and how fear can take charge of your life.
- Segment 3: Fear of Success
- Segment 4: Fear of Unknown and how it relates to Failure and Success
- How to Turn Fear & Doubt into Fuel for Success!
- Find Courage & Strength to Do What You Want to Do
- Optimal Decision Making and Avoiding Risk (Kayt Sukel)
- Positive Thinking: How to be a Successful Male?
- How to Reinvent Yourself?(Bernard Roth)
- Organizational Culture of Fear: The Shadow Side with…