Online dating tips (Whitney Casey)
Looking for true love in all the wrong places? Online dating is one of the fastest and easiest ways to screen for your match. Get tips on creating just the right online profile, picture, and your first ice-breaker email. Whitney Casey,an Emmy Award-winning journalist, former CNN Correspondent/Anchor, Newspaper Columnist, Author and Relationship Insider for Match.com gives you the inside scoop to online dating.
Online Dating Tips from Relationship Insider for Match.com
- What 3 prong approach does Whitney recommend to get back into dating? Whitney offers pragmatic advice and helps you get a realistic expectation in the numbers game you must play with online dating.
- Do you have some issues with putting yourself out there on an online dating site? How to develop a tough skin and get over any excuse you have for why you shouldn’t go online.
- How can you hit the jackpot with your online listing? Whitney offers some creative ideas on how to generate an interesting online conversation, what to do with your photos, and what types of simple daily updates you can do to increase your successful matches.
- How do you play the online dating game? Whitney gives her personal etiquette advice for online communications.
- Also check out: online dating tips http://www.fireitupwithcj.com/2013/05/01/dating-fake-it-before-we-make-it/ and finding your ideal partner: http://www.fireitupwithcj.com/2012/06/14/feb-2-tyler-young/
Whitney Casey- Author and Relationship Insider for Match.com
Whitney Casey: Having trouble picking that perfect profile picture? Don’t know what to say in that first ice-breaker email? Well, when it comes to all things dating and mating, Whitney’s got answers. InStyle Magazine calls her, “Instant Style,” and when it comes to advice the New York Daily News says, “She’s on to something!” Whitney’s background as an Emmy Award-winning journalist, former CNN Correspondent/Anchor, Newspaper Columnist, Author and Relationship Insider for Match.com has given her access to the world’s leading experts in all arenas of single life. Additionally, she has interviewed hundreds of single men and women across the country (not including the ones she actually dated!) Her book, The Man Plan (Penguin-Perigee), gives singles the inside scoop from first date fashions to great conversation starters. Although she is now blissfully married; Whitney has been dating for nearly two decades since attending the University of Virginia where she was a legitimate ‘playah’…errr…volleyball player and Academic All-American.
Check out the following websites and podcasts to get you on your path:
- Gay online dating: http://www.chemistry.com
- Choosing the right online dating site: http://www.top10bestdatingsites.com/?kw=online%2520dating&c=7299172507&t=search&p=&m=e&a=1&gclid=COqIqfL_kqcCFRQ8gwodmzprcw