Astrology,Tarot & Numerology
Finding your soul mate
Author Sue Frederick, author of I See your Soul Mate, talks about how you can find and keep love. Have you found your soul mate yet? How do you know when you have? Deep inside we long for that special someone who gets us, and that we can walk hand in hand into the sunset. Why haven’t we found them? What can we do if we want to attract that special somebody? If you’ve found your soul mate have you kept your vows to love, honor, cherish, and protect them?
Link to Segment 1: Do you think it’s possible for you to go through life never finding your soul mate? How do you know if you have found your soul mate? Is there only one soul mate in our life? Are all soul mates about love and nurturing? What happens if we screw it up with who we thought was our soul mate?
Link to Segment 2: Sue Fredericks shares her 10 Sacred Steps for Brillant Love during Valentine’s Day or any day you want to open your partner’s heart. How can you support your partner’s path as a spouse? Try out Sue Frederick’s simple yet powerful intuitive exercise for giving and getting the love you want from your partner. Listen to Sue’s tip on a fantasy visualization to manifest your love dreams.
Link to Segment 3: Sue Frederick answers a callers questions on when it’s time to break a soul agreement with your partner? Each year in a 9 year cycle brings a certain set of challenges. How can your personal year you are living right now affect your relationship? Sue Frederick does a numerology reading based on the birth dates of two married people. What does numerology say about the path of your partnership? A caller asks if her soul mate will ever arrive.
Link to Segment 4: In a partnership we do an energy dance. What energy are you sending out and what does that attract? Is your negative energy blocking your ability to feel love? How can you raise your vibrational energy to attract love? Sue Frederick shares her personal story of how she uses gratitude to move from a recent pity party back to her personal power.
About our Guest:
Career Intuitive Sue Frederick’s work, described as a “breath of fresh air” and “an enlightened new perspective,” has been featured in The New York Times, Real Simple, Complete Woman, Woman’s World, Yoga Journal, Natural Health, The Denver Post, New York Metro, The New Orleans Times Picayune, and at venues like The Omega Institute in Rhinebeck New York and Loyola University in New Orleans.Combining a unique gift of powerful intuition and practical career know-how, Sue has been a guest on more than 200 radio shows and numerous TV shows including Bridging Heaven & Earth.Sue’s best-selling new book – I See Your Dream Job: A Career Intuitive Shows You How To Discover What You Were Put On Earth To Do published by St. Martin’s Press, has changed the lives of thousands of people around the world since its publication in September 2009. Hundreds of people show up at every book signing event, speaking gig and workshop – selling out her books, and waiting in line for hours to have a moment with Sue.
Her background includes:
- Successful Career Intuitive Coach and Author
- Founder of the Career Intuitive Coach Training Institute
- Guest on more than 200 radio & TV shows
- Accomplished speaker & teacher at venues such as Omega Institute
- Founder of BrilliantWork and The BrilliantDay Revolution Network
- Faculty Member of University of Colorado and Naropa University
- Former Corporate Vice President & Magazine Executive Editor
- Leader of Extreme Survival Courses for Outward Bound
- Accomplished Rock Climber
- Certified Creative Arts Therapist
- Blog Post: The one and only soul mate – it’s a lie
- Blog Post: How to resolve conflict with your soul mate?
- Blog Post: Do Buddhist believe in Soulmates?
- Blog Post: How to Find Love?
- Radio Show: How do we love others?
- Radio Show: Writing Love Letters
- Radio Show: Loving your partner, warts and all
- Get a bunch of content on Relationships