Living a Spiritual Life
Find Courage & Strength to Do What You Want to Do
CJ Liu and Michael Sandler share ways to find courage, overcome fear & find creativity, happiness, and success. Plus Napoleon Hill & Think and Grow Rich.
If you’ve ever wanted to start something new, reach for your dreams, or dive into the unknown, but fear was holding you back, then do we have the fear releasing show for you!
Michael Sandler, the uber-popular host of the Inspire Nation show and I talk about chasing your dreams, starting big projects, doing things others call ridiculous, crazy, or even insane, and what it takes to jump from the cliff.
That plus we’ll talk about making mistakes, running and screaming, Napoleon Hill, hair cuts on crack, making journals, running to phase 2 and how Jessica’s turned into a pull-up fiend.
- What’s the power of a massage?
- Robin Sharma recommends a massage once a week
- Dawson Church, epigenetics and stress
- Why you get ‘stupid’ when you’re under stress
- Steven Marinari – what happens with stress on a cellular level.
- How do we tell when we’re burning out?
- How David Ji says stress or Eustress may be good for us.
- What’s a positive aspect of stress
- How our pets can tell why we’re stress
- How CJ goes into ‘Shaman Mode” when she’s needing to de-stress
- What Lao Tzu (Tao De Ching) has to say about stress and burnout
- Why you want to be the eye of a storm
- What Matt Kahn, author of “Whatever Arises, Love That” says about going slow to go fast.
- How CJ got good at saying ‘no’
- Why it’s so important to say no to say yes to yourself.
- How to protect your chi or meter your energy.
- The importance of ‘kind, gentle, easy, good’
- Why you need to put the oxygen mask on yourself first.
- Why we need to listen to the signals from the universe
- Plus a bonus fight or flight meditation