Letting Go – An act of Love (Don Miguel Ruiz, Jr)
Love yourself and others more deeply. Become aware of the masks you wear and how letting go will set you free. Don Miguel Ruiz, Jr. shares ancient Toltec wisdom that enable us to discover our true authentic selves.
Show Highlights – Don Miguel Ruiz, Jr.
- Part 1: The Toltec way of passing wisdom through the generations.
- Part 2: Becoming aware of your attachments and living at choice.
- Part 3: What happens when you do personal work and others don’t like the new “you”?
- Part 4: Taking questions from listeners (800)930-2819.
Related Shows with Don Miguel Ruiz, Jr.
- A transcript with Don Miguel Ruiz, Jr http://www.fireitupwithcj.com/2013/03/21/jan-30-ruiz-segment-1/
- A radio interview of how Don Miguel Ruiz, Jr starts the news year. Every day, every moment can be seen as a new beginning. http://www.fireitupwithcj.com/2013/03/21/jan-30-ruiz-segment-1/
- A video about letting someone move on. Don Miguel Ruiz, Jr discusses the spiritual needs of the dying and how to let them go with grace: http://myown.oprah.com/search/index.html?q=dying#ixzz2WsX1zrzJo http://www.fireitupwithcj.com/jan-15th-death-of-a-loved-one/
Don Miguel Ruiz, Jr talks about how his family has passed down family traditions. Remembering that gratitude isn’t something just reserved for Thanksgiving. http://www.fireitupwithcj.com/nov-15-passing-down-family-traditions-don-miguel-ruiz-jr/
About Don Miguel Ruiz, Jr:
At the age of 14, don Miguel Jr. apprenticed to his father don Miguel Sr. and his grandmother, Madre Sarita. From that early age, he was called upon to translate Madre Sarita’s prayers, lectures and workshops from Spanish into English. In this way, through constant repetition and review, he learned the content of her teachings in both languages. Through interpreting for Madre Sarita, don Miguel Jr. came to understand the power of faith. He saw first-hand how she manifested her intent to heal people, both physically and spiritually. don Miguel Jr.’s apprenticeship lasted 10 years. When he reached his mid-20’s, his father intensified his training. At the apex of this power journey don Miguel said to his eldest son, “Find your way out. Go home and master Death by becoming alive.” For the past six years, don Miguel Jr. has applied the lessons learned from his father and grandmother to define and enjoy his own personal freedom while achieving peace with all of creation.
Miguel Jr. has taken the lessons of his father and grandmother and discovered his own personal freedom. Being able to apply his teachings to the world around him gave Miguel Jr. a new understanding of the lessons his father and grandmother had passed onto him, once again giving him the desire to pass on his beliefs. After decades of training, Miguel Jr. was finally ready to share everything he had learned. As a Nagual, he now helps others discover optimal physical and spiritual health, so that they may achieve their own personal freedom. he shares his beliefs using both the tools of his family’s traditions and the knowledge gained through his own personal journey. You can also access the site to listen or download past archived shows.
#toltec wisdom, the four agreements, don miguel ruiz jr. , how to let go, toltec, 5 agreements,four agreements, the four agreements youtube,the 4 agreements, 4 agreements, toltecs, toltec teachings,don ruiz,don ruiz miguel,don miquel ruiz,ruiz don miguel, miguel don ruiz, miguel ruiz,don miguel ruiz four agreements,toltec wisdom beliefs, ancient toltec wisdom, Letting go, how to let go, letting go of past, how to let go of the past, let go of the past, let the past go, letting go of love, on letting go, I can’t let go, letting go and letting god, learning to let go of past, how to let go of someone you love, letting go of someone you love, letting someone go, attachment, attachments, recapitulation, 5 agreements, smokey mirror
- Enlightenment -Why achieving it is a story? (VIDEO)
- Meditation Benefits: Reverse Aging Meditation with…
- Seva: What is Selfless Service?
- Finding the love of my life (Kimberley Heart)
- Tantra as a Daily Practice (Marc Allen)
- Buddhism:How to find a Guru?