Don’t keep your life on hold-Forgiveness, Forgetting, and Freeing yourself
The kindest thing you could do for yourself and another is to forgive. What are you waiting for? Holding grudges hardens the heart and keeps you in the past. Learn the damaging effects of holding a grudge, judging another, or having a holier- than-thou attitude.
- Part 1: Why is holding on to anger, fear imprisoning yourself? What is forgiveness from a psychological and spiritual perspective and how is it related to self-love?
- Part 2: What happens to us when we hold onto a grudge and the ideas that someone has to pay? What are the three parts of forgiveness?
- Part 3: How to forgive someone? Ragini offers solutions to a real-life scenario (e.g.- husband cheated on you) of how you would forgive someone. What are the natural stages and actions you can take between anger to love?
- Part 4: How to ask for forgiveness and apologize? Ragini and CJ offer ideas on how you can ask for forgiveness in an authentic way.
About our Guest:
Ragini Michaels is the founder of Facticity® Trainings, Inc., a training and consulting company established in 1988 offering certification trainings in Paradox Management, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Ericksonian Hypnosis.
Her original work on the Psychology of Paradox has received critical acclaim and taken her throughout America, Canada, Europe, and India presenting workshops and seminars. She is the creator of eight hypnosis/meditation CD’s, and the author of two books on paradox with her third,Unflappable – 6-Steps To Staying Happy, Centered, and Peaceful No Matter What, available May 2012 (Conari Press).
Her approach relies on the practical application of her behavioral change skills and personal wisdom from 35 years of exploring meditation and stress release as it relates to living in a paradoxical world. These elements create a unique perspective and style that supports people’s desire to blend the wisdom of their spiritual lives into the fabric of their material lives to produce results, a sense of purpose, and more joy and inspiration from daily living.
- Ragini’s website: http://www.raginimichaels.com
- Books and CD’s: http://www.raginimichaels.com/store/
- Events: http://www.raginimichaels.com/events/
- What are the four elements? (Debra Silverman)
- Finding the love of my life (Kimberley Heart)
- Time Management with Love and Logic
- What is Taoism? (Derek Lin Video)
- Tantra as a Daily Practice (Marc Allen)
- Organizational Culture of Fear: The Shadow Side with…