Unmistakable joy that transcends time
- Part 1: What is sympathetic joy from a psychological and spiritual perspective?
- Part 2: How do you authentically feel happy for another persons happiness when you feel jealousy, judgment, anger, or envy at someone’s good fortune?
- Part 3: Real-life scenarios and how one can move from greed, anger, judgment to joy?
- Part 4: Sharing your joy with others.
About our Guest:
Ragini Michaels is the founder of Facticity® Trainings, Inc., a training and consulting company established in 1988 offering certification trainings in Paradox Management, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Ericksonian Hypnosis.
Her original work on the Psychology of Paradox has received critical acclaim and taken her throughout America, Canada, Europe, and India presenting workshops and seminars. She is the creator of eight hypnosis/meditation CD’s, and the author of two books on paradox with her third,Unflappable – 6-Steps To Staying Happy, Centered, and Peaceful No Matter What, available May 2012 (Conari Press).
Her approach relies on the practical application of her behavioral change skills and personal wisdom from 35 years of exploring meditation and stress release as it relates to living in a paradoxical world. These elements create a unique perspective and style that supports people’s desire to blend the wisdom of their spiritual lives into the fabric of their material lives to produce results, a sense of purpose, and more joy and inspiration from daily living.
- Ragini’s website: http://www.raginimichaels.com
- Books and CD’s: http://www.raginimichaels.com/store/
- Events: http://www.raginimichaels.com/events/