Death & Beyond
What life after death is all about (Jeffrey Marks)
Jeffrey Marks, a spiritual medium and real-life Ghost buster, talks to 14 people of different religions, ages, and asks 52 questions to unlock the deeper possibilities inherent within people and to discover more about what it means to be a Soul. Plus, hear his answers to really important questions about life after death. Do you still have sex in Heaven? Can you look like the 20 year old version of yourself? Plus, we’ll find out all about Ghost busting.
- Segment 1: How mediums do their thang? How mediums work with clients that want to talk with those that have passed?
- Segment 2: What happens when you die? How did Jeffrey Marks traverse territory that few mediums have explored? What do you need to know about the afterlife that will allow you to live more fully today?
- Segment 3: What are ghosts? How do ghost explorers communicate and verify the presence of a ghost? Why don’t ghosts just cross over to the other side? Why are ghosts so gosh darn scary?
- Segment 4: What are demons? Why do they exist? Should we be scared of them?
About our Guest:
Jeffrey A. Marks is a research and spiritual medium, paranormal investigator, and author of Your Magical Soul: How Science and Psychic Phenomena Paint a New Picture of the Self and Reality(winner of 2012 Nautilus Silver Book Award in Science & Cosmology and silver finalist for the 2012 IBPA Benjamin Franklin Book Award in Body, Mind & Spirit), and theThe Afterlife Interviews: Volume I. A Columbia Gorge native, Jeffrey is a compassionate voice for the spirits, and has connected for both individuals and groups in the Pacific Northwest. Starting from a left-brained perspective, Jeffrey’s explorations take him into the right-brain and deep into the Other Side and provide him with the insight to present knowledge with humble authenticity, making him a true Consciousness Explorer. He is also the co-host of the Internet talk radio show Explorers of Consciousness, a founding member of the Northwest Mediumship Association, past president of the Washington State Ghost Society, and is a dynamic educator and speaker on spiritual potential.
Jeffrey’s intent is unique among psychics and sets him apart: “My interest in being a psychic medium is not to use the ability to go out and do what other mediums are doing, or trying to duplicate them in hope of being John Edward or James Van Praagh or any of the others. I am using it to unlock the deeper possibilities inherent within people and to discover more about what it means to be a Soul. Yes, I can connect and pass messages and there’s incredible value in that (which I do a lot of the time), but I am also wishing to apply it to what I feel could answer the greater questions of life and consciousness. I am using the ability to learn more about what we are, what we are capable of, and hopefully reach a greater audience with it — in the hope of making the world a better place when I leave it than when I entered it. I think, ultimately, that has the most value to me in the nature of this work.”
- Read more from Jeffrey on his blog The Inner Voice and check out his calendar of events on his website andFacebook.