Emotional Intelligence and Psychology
Love and Fear: Frozen in Fear and Going No Where?
Some say that there are only two roots of all emotions- LOVE and FEAR. The challenge comes in travelling from one state to the other. For many 9/11 was a moment when where we perhaps moved into Fear. Now more than ever we have fear surrounding us all the time. How can we move from our greatest fears to love?
About our guest:
Ragini Elizabeth Michaels, author and certified Trainer of NLP and Ericksonian Hypnosis for over 30 years, consistently receives international acclaim for her elegant style and professional expertise. She is also recognized for Facticity Six Step Process (Paradox Management) – designed to accelerate your ability to surf the spiritual-psychological interface in daily life. Ragini offered The Facticity Wisdom School in Seattle (2000-2009), as well as Paradox Soirees for past students and Paradox Salons for interested beginners. Her work has taken her beyond America to Canada, India, England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Switzerland. She runs a successful private practice in Seattle, has published two books on the psychology of paradox, and eight meditation/hypnosis CD’s. Her third book – working title The Wisdom Of Your Discontent – will be available next spring (Conari Press, 2011).
- Part 1: What is love? The basics of making the shift.
- Part 2: The inner work you need to make the shift.
- Part 3: The critical concepts that spiritual gurus don’t tell you about the shift from fear to love
- Part 4: Impermanence and why it’s quintessential for making the shift from fear to love
- Choosing a Path- Buddhism, Hinduism, and Taoism- Oh my!
- Productivity: Reducing Distractions and Procrastination
- Patience- Persevering in the face of delay (Ragini Michaels)
- Lessons for Control Freaks (The Art of Surrender)
- Dating Advice: Confidence-Fake it before we make it?
- Online Dating Tips (Tyler Young)