The Father of Vibrational Sound healing (Fabien Maman)
As a musician/composer, Fabien Maman performed his original compositions in the great concert halls of the world, including Carnegie Hall, the Tokyo Opera, the Paris Olympia and the Berlin Philharmonic. It is as a musician where, Fabien Maman began to actually feel the Souls of the people responding to the music. Founding father of vibrational sound healing, Fabien Mama, has researched and developed acoustic sound healing for the 21st century that creates a resonance between the higher self and the body. Discover the most uplifting possibilities of resonance and feel how it initiates your own personal recognition, understanding, knowledge, restoration, re-centering and healing.
- Part 1: Learn how Fabien’s fateful encounter with an acupuncturist led him to study the correlation of sound, music, mathematics, and healing.
- Part 2: The two key findings from Fabien’s 30 years of research. The first finding is about A440 (A440 is the musical note A above middle C. It has a frequency of 440 Hz and serves as a general tuning standard for musical pitch). The second finding is how each person has a fundamental note that you resonate with. How would you practically use your fundamental note in your marriage, your healing, and overall well being?
- Part 3: The amount of information available about sound healing is staggering. Find out why Webster’s describes Fabine Maman and the Father of vibrational sound healing, and how sound healing is different than music therapy. You’ll be alarmed when you hear Fabien’s advice on your teen’s iPod volume levels and rap music and the damaging effects on their hearing and on their individuality.
- Part 4: Learn about the origins of Kototama. What is the relationship of sound and color?
- Cure colds with sound: http://fireitupwithcj.com/2012/10/07/oct-1-heal-yourself-with-sound-tryshe-dhevney/
About our Guests:
Fabien Maman is a musician, composer, acupuncturist, author, researcher, healer, teacher, “bioenergetician” and martial artist. As a musician/composer, he performed his original compositions in the great concert halls of the world, including Carnegie Hall, the Tokyo Opera, the Paris Olympia and the Berlin Philharmonic. He was the recipient in 1980 of the Grande Prix de Composition Francaise (Grand prize of French composition).
In 1977, Fabien became an acupuncturist, linking music with acupuncture. He created the now famous system which uses tuning forks instead of needles on acupuncture command points.
In the early 80’s, Fabien conducted his revolutionary biology experiments at the University of Jussieu in Paris, showing the impacts of acoustic sound on human cells and their energy fields. Fabien found that through a series of acoustic sounds, he could explode cancer cells, as well as energize and empower healthy ones. (For more information click here for Sound/Cellular Research)
This would become the driving theory behind Fabien’s life’s work: ‘that blockages in our subtle energy fields can result in physical illness if they are allowed to crystallize, and Sound, Color and Movement® are the most effective tools we can use to dissolve these negative energetic patterns.’
are going. She was also initiated in Kototama, the Ancient Science of Pure Sound, by Fabien Maman, and was empowered to transmit and protect the integrity and purity of the Level I teachings of Tama-Do, the Academy of Sound, Color and Movement®. During this process, Terres wrote “Accessing the Way of the Soul through Color”, in collaboration with Fabien Maman.Terres has also developed her own line of Rainbow Silks and “Faery Essentials”, (essences made from organic oils, organic grape alcohol and spring water), which work on the subtle levels of consciousness to reveal our inner Light. She has also developed curriculum to teach children Creative Self Expression through the Rainbow Colors and the 5 Elements®. Terres has just written and illustrated a children’s book for adults, The Story of the 5 Elements and co-authored Fabien Maman’s new book, The Tao of Sound.Terres has a private practice in New York and California, and is the founder of Mysty Haven, “a Harbour for Healers and a Portal for Seekers”, a private retreat center in Malibu. This haven,with English Cottage Gardens in a Provencal setting, is nestled in the Santa Monica Mountains, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Mysty Haven is the United States home for Tama-Do Academy and all its sacred sound instruments: the Arche of Sound, Bagwa, Giant Pyramid, Monochorde Table and TEP Sound Tubes.
- Website: http://tama-do.com/
- Sign up for class at East West with Fabian http://www.eastwestbookshop.com/events/3635
- Information about overtones: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musical_acoustics