Fall Feng Shui – Get rid of that junk, improve your health- Segment 1 of 4
Learn about the key areas to focus your energy on during the Fall based on Feng Shui principles. Find out how “letting go” of stuff improves your health during the winter months. What color should your surround yourself in fall?
Introduction to Series:
Nature offers wonderful clues about the energy of Fall. The mighty oak drops its leaves reminding us that it is our time also to LET GO of things that we no longer need. The basement and garage is the gathering place for all those items that are we haven’t decided about, or aren’t sure where to put. Ever wonder what all this clutter does to our mind? Bethany St. Clair offers feng shui advice on how you can clear out the noise, make decisions about your stuff, and make some space for a peaceful Winter hibernation and a spacious Spring.
About our Guest:
Bethany St. Clair has spent the past twelve years of her life after corporate human resource work, changing spaces and creating beautiful environments while clearing energy for her clients. Combining her business and educational background with real hands-on life experience, Bethany successfully opens spaces and cycles out old energyallowing new energy to come in.
Bethany is a contributing writer in the book, Living the Law of Attraction by Rich German and Robin Hoch, and was recently featured in an online magazine entitled “Elevated Existence” explaining the design elements for creating a meditation room in your home or workspace. She was named one of the top five professional organizers in the San Francisco Bay Area, by SF Gate Magazine, for the year 2008
and 2010. Bethany practices intuitive Feng Shui and a western version of Feng Shui that was brought to the United States from China by Grand Master Lin Yun. She is also a member of the International Feng Shui Network, a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), and the San Francisco, Golden Gate Chapter of Professional Organizers She is currently studying Vastu Shastra, a precurser to Feng Shui, with Dr. Manjul Dwivedi, founder of the International Society for Spiritual Sciences, based in Lucknow, India.
She is available for consultations and workshops worldwide. Bethany currently resides n Northern California and can be reached at www.bethanystclair.com.
- Part 1:Find out how “letting go” of stuff improves your health during the winter months. What color should your surround yourself in fall?
- Part 2: Your junk… their treasure. Why does Bethany St. Clair call the garage the bowels of your house. Isn’t it time to flush out the junk?
- Part 3: Cozy up with a warm blanket in your family room. Ways to create a great gathering spot in your family room or den and get ready for the Super Bowl.
- Part 4: The CLEAR process for organizing and clearing the clutter in your house.
- Bethany’s website: http://www.bethanystclair.com/
- Summer Feng Shui Ideas: http://www.fireitupwithcj.com/2011/06/23/summer-feng-shui-bethany-st-clair/