Summer Feng Shui- Get energy flowing in your bedroom and kitchen
How could the energy flow in your kitchen and bedroom be preventing you from living a healthy and happy family life? Want to get your house ready for the Summer? What energy does Summer bring? Use Feng Shui to pick the perfect vacation retreat. Learn about Feng Shui expert Bethany St. Clair how you can bring more health and vibrancy into your house and life just by rearranging your furniture and accessories.
About our Guest:
Bethany St. Clair has spent the past twelve years of her life after corporate human resource work, changing spaces and creating beautiful environments while clearing energy for her clients. Combining her business and educational background with real hands-on life experience, Bethany successfully opens spaces and cycles out old energyallowing new energy to come in.
Bethany is a contributing writer in the book, Living the Law of Attraction by Rich German and Robin Hoch, and was recently featured in an online magazine entitled “Elevated Existence” explaining the design elements for creating a meditation room in your home or workspace. She was named one of the top five professional organizers in the San Francisco Bay Area, by SF Gate Magazine, for the year 2008
and 2010. Bethany practices intuitive Feng Shui and a western version of Feng Shui that was brought to the United States from China by Grand Master Lin Yun. She is also a member of the International Feng Shui Network, a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), and the San Francisco, Golden Gate Chapter of Professional Organizers She is currently studying Vastu Shastra, a precurser to Feng Shui, with Dr. Manjul Dwivedi, founder of the International Society for Spiritual Sciences, based in Lucknow, India.
She is available for consultations and workshops worldwide. Bethany currently resides n Northern California and can be reached at www.bethanystclair.com.
- Is your summer already feeling a bit crazy? How does the “fire” element during summer affect our energy levels? How can we stay grounded during the first part of summer? Learn more about Feng Shui and how it goes beyond just how you arrange your furniture.
- Do you have electronics in your bedroom? Learn how it may be working against the harmony in your house. What do you wake up seeing each morning? What decorating choices can you make in the summer time to calm the fire energy? Hear some super simple decorating tips for the summer.
- Why does everyone gather in your kitchen? What kind of energies do you want to cultivate in the kitchen? How does your current artwork, appliance choices, etc create conversation, health and vibrancy in your life?
- What can you do if your hotel room feels cursed, stuffy, and otherwise icky? How could your golf club and clapping your hands be used to clear energy?
- Bethany’s website: http://www.bethanystclair.com/